News & Press
Kenny Chesney, Zac Brown Band, Miranda Lambert, Keith Urban,
Billy Currington, Kip Moore and more to Rock
Buckeye Country Superfest at Ohio Stadium – June 10 & 11, 2017
Free Fan Fest Party outside Ohio Stadium Kicks off the Superfest at 11AM Each Day
With Music, Food and Sponsor Activations
May 31, 2017 (Columbus, Ohio) – The 3rd Annual Buckeye Country Superfest is just around the corner as Ohio Stadium gets ready to welcome Kenny Chesney, Zac Brown Band, Miranda Lambert, Keith Urban, Billy Currington, Kip Moore and many more on June 10 and 11. Buckeye Country Superfest is a massive all day and night country celebration with the free Fan Fest party featuring a stellar lineup of artists on the Bud Light Stage located across from Ohio Stadium. Single-day and two-day tickets are available in advance and at the gate on festival days.
Click Here to see the music schedule.
Superfest tickets are available in advance through Ticketmaster.com, by calling (800) 745-3000 or at the Schottenstein Center box office from 8AM-5PM Monday through Friday. Buckeye Country Superfest seats are reserved except for stage-front pit tickets (no seats) in the Golden Horseshoe available in limited supply.
We encourage guests to purchase advance RV or parking permits available through Ticketmaster until June 2. After June 2, and
until June 9, parking permits are available for purchase IN PERSON ONLY at the Schottenstein Center Box Office. There will be no WILL CALL pick up for parking passes. Parking lots open at 8AM with day-of-event parking available first-come, first-served at $20 (CASH ONLY) per vehicle. A FREE Shuttle from west campus (lots west of SR 315) picks up in front of Mount Hall beginning at 11AM. Disability Parking is located in the lots north of St. John Arena. An ADA shuttle will be available. Uber/Lyft/Taxis can drop-off and pick-up passengers at Neil and 17th St.
Bags or purses of any size are NOT permitted in Ohio Stadium. Clutch, wallet or wristlets (with or without a strap) no larger than 5”x 8”x 1” are permitted. All items /persons entering Ohio Stadium are subject to inspection. Guests with medical or child care needs must enter through the Steinbrenner Band Center entrance (between Gate 10 & 12) or at the Press Entrance (between Huntington Club and Gate 23) to have their items inspected. http://www.ohiostatebuckeyes.com/ot/ohio-stadium-events.html
Bud Light, Kroger, Central Ohio Chevy Dealers, Donatos and Mars are official sponsors of the 2017 Buckeye Country Superfest.
BUCKEYE COUNTRY SUPERFEST FAN FEST
Free and Open to the Public starting at 11:00 AM Saturday and Sunday
Featuring music, food and fun, Fan Fest will take place each day of Buckeye Country Superfest outside Ohio Stadium. Attractions and activities include:
- Tailgating in the great tradition of OSU Football game-day festivities including food and beverage options.
- The Bud Light Stage, a music performance stage sponsored by Bud Light, The Official Beer Sponsor of Buckeye Country Superfest.
- Enjoy a cold Budweiser Draught Beer and the upstairs view from the Budweiser Macro Bar.
- A popular Artist Meet & Greet area, offering fans a chance to meet various Buckeye Country Superfest performers.
- The Central Ohio Chevy Dealers will have four vehicles on display where fans can learn more about the features and benefits of the Chevrolet Cruze, Malibu, Silverado and the All-New 2018 Chevrolet Equinox. Fans can enter the Win a Chevy Sweepstakes for a chance to win a brand new Chevrolet awarded at the end of the year.
- Donatos Pizza will be vending their delicious pizza!
- Guests can come by the Mars activation area to #saythankswithm to thank the troops by writing a postcard and recording a video. Mars is trying to reach 1 million thank yous this summer.
- On air personalities from WCOL-FM conducting games and giving away prizes.
- Buckeye Cruise for Cancer will offer fans an opportunity to win big in their 50/50 Raffle.